Anatomy in 3 Dimensions: US$650
CONTINUING EDUCATION FEES
Anatomy in 3 Dimensions(Balanced Body Course)
Body Harmonics Primary Specialist Certificates
Essential Biomechanics Specialist: US$1,628
Core Control and Systems Specialist: US$1,873
Age-Related Movement Impairments Specialist: US$1,383
Advanced Biomechanics Specialist: US$2,444
Rehabilitative Exercise Specialist: US$3,403
Body Harmonics Individual Courses
Advanced Postural Analysis: US$489
Anatomy for Motion: US$244
Arthritis: Modern Epidemic: US$244
Beyond Breast Cancer: US$244
Breathing Mechanics and Protocols: US$244
Build a Strong and Supple Spine: US$122
Cervical Spine Mechanics and Protocols: US$163
Client Care Essentials to Build or Rebuild Your Practice 101: US$244
Client Care Essentials to Build or Rebuild Your Practice 201: US$244
Core Integrity: US$489
Ethical and Conscious Touch: US$122
Foot & Ankle-the Body’s Spring System: US$244
Gait Analysis: US$244
Handedness and Scoliosis: US$244
Hip Replacements: US$122
Movement and Exercise for Inflammatory and Autoimmune Disease: US$244
Myofascial Lines of Movement: US$489
Neurophysiology 101: US$489
Neurophysiology 201: US$244
Osteopenia, Osteoporosis and Orthopaedic Health: US$244
Pain 101: US$122
Post-Rehab Protocols: Hip and Knee: US$524
Post-Rehab Protocols: Shoulder: US$524
Post-Rehab Protocols: Spine: US$524
Postural Analysis: : US$489
Power and Balance for Hip and Knee: US$122
Pre and Post Rehab Solution for Knee Replacement and ACL Reconstruction: US$122
Rotator Cuff Conditioning: US$122
Sacroiliac Joint: The Critical, Functional Link: US$244
Self-Care Strategies for Jaw Pain: US$122
Simplifying the Shoulder Complex: US$122
Strength, Balance and Fall Prevention for Seniors: US$244
Unlock the Mighty and Mysterious Psoas: US$244
Upper Cervical Spine: US$122
Private & Duet Tutorial(Body Harmonics Courses)
Courses that are US$122,
Duet(per person) US$153
Courses that are US$163,
Duet(per person) US$203
Courses that are US$244,
Duet(per person) US$305
Courses that are US$489,
Duet(per person) US$612
Women's Fitness(The Center for Women's Fitness Courses)
Rocking to Release: (please email us)
Support Your Floor: (please email us)
The Center Method for Diastasis Recti Recovery: (please email us)
Please email us for registration and payment for The Center for Women’s Fitness training.
- Advance payment is required to secure your booking.
- All sessions are 55 minutes.
- Prepaid sessions are non-refundable.
- All packages expire in 12 months.
22 hours Cancellation Policy
Please observe our strict 22 hours cut off cancellation policy. All cancellation/ rescheduling without 22 hours notice will be charged full session fee (for all cancellation reasons including emergency and illness).
One late charge waiver is given to each client every 6 months.
- For hygiene purpose, please wear socks for all equipment sessions.
- Please be punctual. Any missed part of a session will not be made up.
- Studio reserves the right to cancel any group classes if the minimum sign up is not met.
- We start our classes on time, so please come early to prepare yourself for a full class.
- Turn your mobile phone on silent during class.
- Wear socks with grips for the best foot grip and stability.
- Wear clothes that are fitting and show your posture.
- Pull long hair back so that it stays clear in the equipment’s moving parts.
- Please do not wear pants with zippers on them that may cause damage on the equipment.
- Please do not wear lotion and skin oil prior to your workout.
- No animal in the studio.
- Children has to stay in the lobby while waiting for their parents.
Contact us now for a session today!
Contact us now for a session today!
Ready to join? Sign up here!
Buy Gift Certificates of any value. Can be used for any session type.
- All prices in US Dollars.
- Advance payment is required to secure your spot.
- Fee paid is non-refundable in part or in full.