Anatomy in 3 Dimensions: US$550
CONTINUING EDUCATION FEES
Anatomy in 3 Dimensions(Balanced Body Course)
Body Harmonics Primary Specialist Certificates
Essential Biomechanics Specialist: US$1,414
Core Control and Systems Specialist: US$1,627
Age-Related Movement Impairments Specialist: US$1,201
Advanced Biomechanics Specialist: US$2,124
Rehabilitative Exercise Specialist: US$2,956
Body Harmonics Individual Courses
Advanced Postural Analysis: US$425
Anatomy for Motion: US$212
Arthritis: Modern Epidemic: US$212
Beyond Breast Cancer: US$212
Breathing Mechanics and Protocols: US$212
Build a Strong and Supple Spine: US$106
Cervical Spine Mechanics and Protocols: US$141
Client Care Essentials to Build or Rebuild Your Practice 101: US$212
Client Care Essentials to Build or Rebuild Your Practice 201: US$212
Core Integrity: US$425
Ethical and Conscious Touch: US$106
Foot & Ankle-the Body’s Spring System: US$212
Gait Analysis: US$212
Handedness and Scoliosis: US$212
Hip Replacements: US$106
Movement and Exercise for Inflammatory and Autoimmune Disease: US$212
Myofascial Lines of Movement: US$425
Neurophysiology 101: US$425
Neurophysiology 201: US$212
Osteopenia, Osteoporosis and Orthopaedic Health: US$212
Pain 101: US$106
Post-Rehab Protocols: Hip and Knee: US$455
Post-Rehab Protocols: Shoulder: US$455
Post-Rehab Protocols: Spine: US$455
Postural Analysis: : US$425
Power and Balance for Hip and Knee: US$106
Pre and Post Rehab Solution for Knee Replacement and ACL Reconstruction: US$106
Rotator Cuff Conditioning: US$106
Sacroiliac Joint: The Critical, Functional Link: US$212
Self-Care Strategies for Jaw Pain: US$106
Simplifying the Shoulder Complex: US$106
Strength, Balance and Fall Prevention for Seniors: US$212
Unlock the Mighty and Mysterious Psoas: US$212
Upper Cervical Spine: US$106
Private & Duet Tutorial(Body Harmonics Courses)
Courses that are US$106,
Duet(per person) US$133
Courses that are US$141,
Duet(per person) US$176
Courses that are US$212,
Duet(per person) US$265
Courses that are US$425,
Duet(per person) US$532
Women's Fitness(The Center for Women's Fitness Courses)
Rocking to Release: (please email us)
Support Your Floor: (please email us)
The Center Method for Diastasis Recti Recovery: (please email us)
Please email us for registration and payment for The Center for Women’s Fitness training.
- Advance payment is required to secure your booking.
- All sessions are 55 minutes.
- Prepaid sessions are non-refundable.
- All packages expire in 12 months.
22 hours Cancellation Policy
Please observe our strict 22 hours cut off cancellation policy. All cancellation/ rescheduling without 22 hours notice will be charged full session fee (for all cancellation reasons including emergency and illness).
One late charge waiver is given to each client every 6 months.
- For hygiene purpose, please wear socks for all equipment sessions.
- Please be punctual. Any missed part of a session will not be made up.
- Studio reserves the right to cancel any group classes if the minimum sign up is not met.
- We start our classes on time, so please come early to prepare yourself for a full class.
- Turn your mobile phone on silent during class.
- Wear socks with grips for the best foot grip and stability.
- Wear clothes that are fitting and show your posture.
- Pull long hair back so that it stays clear in the equipment’s moving parts.
- Please do not wear pants with zippers on them that may cause damage on the equipment.
- Please do not wear lotion and skin oil prior to your workout.
- No animal in the studio.
- Children has to stay in the lobby while waiting for their parents.
Contact us now for a session today!
Contact us now for a session today!
Ready to join? Sign up here!
Buy Gift Certificates of any value. Can be used for any session type.
- All prices in US Dollars.
- Advance payment is required to secure your spot.
Terms & Conditions
- Fee paid is non-refundable in part or in full. No cancellation is allowed however we can credit your payment towards the next training within 12 months. After the 12 months students have to re-register and pay new fee should they wish to attend the training. Students can also use the credits for other courses and workshops that we offer within the 12 months time frame.