Anatomy in 3 Dimensions: US$650
CONTINUING EDUCATION FEES
Anatomy in 3 Dimensions(Balanced Body Course)
Body Harmonics Primary Specialist Certificates
Essential Biomechanics Specialist: US$1,628
Core Control and Systems Specialist: US$1,873
Age-Related Movement Impairments Specialist: US$1,383
Advanced Biomechanics Specialist: US$2,444
Rehabilitative Exercise Specialist: US$3,403
Body Harmonics Individual Courses
Advanced Postural Analysis: US$489
Anatomy for Motion: US$244
Arthritis: Modern Epidemic: US$244
Beyond Breast Cancer: US$244
Breathing Mechanics and Protocols: US$244
Build a Strong and Supple Spine: US$122
Cervical Spine Mechanics and Protocols: US$163
Client Care Essentials to Build or Rebuild Your Practice 101: US$244
Client Care Essentials to Build or Rebuild Your Practice 201: US$244
Core Integrity: US$489
Ethical and Conscious Touch: US$122
Foot & Ankle-the Body’s Spring System: US$244
Gait Analysis: US$244
Handedness and Scoliosis: US$244
Hip Replacements: US$122
Movement and Exercise for Inflammatory and Autoimmune Disease: US$244
Myofascial Lines of Movement: US$489
Neurophysiology 101: US$489
Neurophysiology 201: US$244
Osteopenia, Osteoporosis and Orthopaedic Health: US$244
Pain 101: US$122
Post-Rehab Protocols: Hip and Knee: US$524
Post-Rehab Protocols: Shoulder: US$524
Post-Rehab Protocols: Spine: US$524
Postural Analysis: : US$489
Power and Balance for Hip and Knee: US$122
Pre and Post Rehab Solution for Knee Replacement and ACL Reconstruction: US$122
Rotator Cuff Conditioning: US$122
Sacroiliac Joint: The Critical, Functional Link: US$244
Self-Care Strategies for Jaw Pain: US$122
Simplifying the Shoulder Complex: US$122
Strength, Balance and Fall Prevention for Seniors: US$244
Unlock the Mighty and Mysterious Psoas: US$244
Upper Cervical Spine: US$122
Private & Duet Tutorial(Body Harmonics Courses)
Courses that are US$122,
Duet(per person) US$153
Courses that are US$163,
Duet(per person) US$203
Courses that are US$244,
Duet(per person) US$305
Courses that are US$489,
Duet(per person) US$612
Women's Fitness(The Center for Women's Fitness Courses)
Rocking to Release: (please email us)
Support Your Floor: (please email us)
The Center Method for Diastasis Recti Recovery: (please email us)
Please email us for registration and payment for The Center for Women’s Fitness training.
- Advance payment is required to secure your booking.
- All sessions are 55 minutes.
- Prepaid sessions are non-refundable.
- All packages expire in 12 months.
22 hours Cancellation Policy
Please observe our strict 22 hours cut off cancellation policy. All cancellation/ rescheduling without 22 hours notice will be charged full session fee (for all cancellation reasons including emergency and illness).
One late charge waiver is given to each client every 6 months.
- For hygiene purpose, please wear socks for all equipment sessions.
- Please be punctual. Any missed part of a session will not be made up.
- Studio reserves the right to cancel any group classes if the minimum sign up is not met.
- We start our classes on time, so please come early to prepare yourself for a full class.
- Turn your mobile phone on silent during class.
- Wear socks with grips for the best foot grip and stability.
- Wear clothes that are fitting and show your posture.
- Pull long hair back so that it stays clear in the equipment’s moving parts.
- Please do not wear pants with zippers on them that may cause damage on the equipment.
- Please do not wear lotion and skin oil prior to your workout.
- No animal in the studio.
- Children has to stay in the lobby while waiting for their parents.
Contact us now for a session today!
Contact us now for a session today!
Ready to join? Sign up here!
Buy Gift Certificates of any value. Can be used for any session type.
- All prices in US Dollars.
- Advance payment is required to secure your spot.
Terms & Conditions
- Fee paid is non-refundable in part or in full. No cancellation is allowed however we can credit your payment towards the next training within 12 months. After the 12 months students have to re-register and pay new fee should they wish to attend the training. Students can also use the credits for other courses and workshops that we offer within the 12 months time frame.