Our Pilates Level 3: CCSB curriculum is available in a 12-day continuous immersion program.
The content in Pilates Level 3: CCSB is designed to deepen your knowledge of human movement and increase your skill set so that you may apply it to teaching both in-person and online.
- Master the complete Pilates repertoire for cadillac, chair, springboard and barrels
- Learn exercise modifications and variations for beginner, intermediate and advanced levels
- Explore advanced clinical Pilates & Movement protocols for working one-on-one
- Refine class design practices for the group machine class environment
- Develop practical applications for functional anatomy related to the lumbopelvic complex, the four regions of the spine and the shoulder complex
- Pilates Level 1: Mat
- Pilates Level 2: Reformer
- Experienced Cadillac, Chair and Barrel as a client, with any certified teachers
Program of study
- Module 1: CCSB (18 hours)
- Module 2: CCSB (18 hours)
- Module 3: CCSB (18 hours)
- Module 4: CCSB (18 hours)
Practice teaching (minimum 100 hours, mandatory)
Practice teaching involves conducting one-on-one Pilates equipment sessions with individuals who agree to act as practice clients.
Self-practice (minimum 50 hours, mandatory)
The self-practice component consists of practicing on Pilates equipment on your own or with your peers. It may also include taking Pilates mat or machine classes at the location you are taking the program.
- Online written exam
- Practical exam
Maintaining a Body Harmonics certification status
To keep a Body Harmonics certification diploma current, all certified teachers are required to complete 15 hours of continuing education credits (CECs) every two years. Credits can be earned by attending in combination Body Harmonics Continuing Education courses, Pilates classes or one-on-one sessions and relevant educational events through other institutions.